About me

Sunday 9 October 2011

Long journey....

So today I went up my Aunties and all she did was question me about my weight; "Are you eating right?" "What did you have for breakfast?" "How much do you weigh?" "Are you sure your not under weight?" Blah blah blah, I mean bless her I love her for caring and all but sometimes it gets a bit much. She used to be anorexic in her teens and has always questioned me about my weight ever since I was little, I used to be about 3-4stone over weight when I was younger. I know I'm not overweight now but I would still like to be smaller. Lately I have been averaging on about 200-350 calls a day when I'm not fasting. On the ABC diet it says to eat as much as 500 calories on a couple of days, would it make a difference if I went a bit lower than that? I know I wont lose weight over night, it's gonna take it's time but I cant help but feel impatient haha. Stay strong guys, it'll all be worth it in the end...




^^My favourite quote - so inspirational.^^




5 comments:

  1. I have such a hard time staying motivated when I don't see results overnight. Ughhhhhh. BTW I love every single picture you ever post on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe in yourself! In time you will see your results! Your hard work pay off :) I promise


    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh your so amazing to do the ABC diet!! i wasn't strong enough to last even a week when i tried. gonna try in the future, when im not as weak...youre motivation <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I'm on my third week now, it's really hard tho! Lol. you'll do it :)

    ReplyDelete