About me

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Help!

What a horrible day yesterday was! I felt really down and depressed and I gave in. I had 2 pieces of pizza, some  chips, haribos and chocolate buttons. Now I actually feel worse than I did yesterday. Great. I dont even want to know how much I gained but I feel hugeeeeeeeeee. Yesterdays binge was so not worth all the hassle I feel today. At least I know now I wont be doing that again for a long time, I'm pretty sure the next time I eat like that will be Christmas. So to make up for being so stupidly weak I am fasting all day today and only eating 80 calories tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Tomorrow on my ABC diet I'm supposed to have 800 calories - Like hell am I doing that. My lack of self control yesterday is embarrasing. My aunt came down again today and she said I was looking thinner ! I dont know how I fell the size of a truck. Anyways, sorrry for such a depressing post, I just seriously needed to get this off my chest.


Hopefully everyone is doing better than me,
much love x   

1 comment: