About me

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Ugh, Chemistry

Had a horrrrible chem test today, I studied for hours but it was solid! At least the rest of the class found it horrid too so I know it's not just me aha. I manage 45minuets on my bike today; pretty pleased with that tbh :) Today I have eaten: 

  • 1 cup of tea (Skimmed milk obvs) = 25calls
  • A small apple = 60calls
  • Bowl of weight watchers noddle soup = 50calls! Really surprised with how little calls were in that.
  • Salad with balsamic vinegar dressing = 50calls.
Total intake = 185 - 
Callories burned = 350 


I am thinking of starting the ABC diet next week, does it work? I've never tried it but it cant be stricter than my diet now tho so I might give it ago. I have pasted a copy of the amount of calls allowed below. 


Stay strong <3 x

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of starting ABC, too. I've tried it before, but never successfullly, so I couldn't really tell you how well it works. Maybe we could start it together for added support?

    <3 Stay stronggg

    ReplyDelete