About me

Sunday 25 September 2011

*Miserable*

Feeling sooo low today, only managed 15mins on the treadmill! That's terrible, I only dread to think how little calories that burned :/ After 15mins though I felt faint so I had no choice but to give up. Might try again later if I feel up to it, dont know what happened tbh. I used to be able to go much longer than that. I suppose it could be due to the fact that I've only eaten a bowl of soup today :/ good news is I've finished all my revision for today and tomorrow as the weather today has been shit so no chance of going out! Also I found out yesterday that the new dress I got from Lipsy that my best friend, Laura, has the exact same one in cream, so no chance of going to the engagement wearing that dress next month haha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment