About me

Thursday 22 September 2011

2 things

There are only two things I want - 1. To be skinny. 2. To get all A's in my exams. Seems like a distant wish atm as all my efforts so to go unnoticed and when there are results they only seem to be minor. Doing good on my diet today tho, I ate three banana's and a bowl of real low cal home made veg soup, approx around 400-500 calories? Not so sure tbh. Feeling really sick today tried to go home early but my drama teacher made me stay 2 hours extra for rehearsals - knackered :/ Good news is tho that my treadmill is coming on Monday so I can burn extra calories and hope to see quicker results. Stay strong x



  • Food is like art, to be looked at, not eaten.
  • Every time you say "No thank you" you say "Yes please" to being thin.
  • Think higher of yourself, your too good to put that in your body. 
  • Good habits result from resisting temptation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment